Thursday, January 15, 2015

Baby Shower Halls

This post contains information about baby shower venues, halls and rental spaces.

Be sure to ask the baby shower venue is outside food is allowed it's liquor is allowed how many people myspace can accommodate and also how the usage period for the rental venue. 

Make sure that you receive a contract or some other people were with the details of your event including the time day and what's expected from you and what to expect from the venue.

Be sure that this these has an interactive website that about you and other friends and family view pictures videos and other information about the space.
Www.brooklyneventstudios.com is a great example.

1 comment:

  1. These are super amazing baby shower ideas! I love the bohemian themed decorations. I just reserved one of the most popular party venues for my best friend’s baby shower bash that my friends and I are going to throw. Very eager for the party!

    ReplyDelete